Welcome Home Grant
Kickstart your homeownership journey today and make it easier for you to purchase your new home!
U1 can offer a grant available towards your down payment and closing costs with the Welcome Home Program. Welcome Home funds will be available for reservation on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST on March 1, 2024 and will remain available until all funds have been reserved.
- Up to a $20,000.00 grant for closing cost and down payment assistance.*
- You do not have to be a first time home buyer to be eligible.
- Property must be used as primary residence.
- Can be used with other programs: FHA, VA, THDA and USDA/Rural Housing.
Homebuyers that are eligible for the Welcome Home grant must meet certain guidelines:
- Income limits
- The Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) of Cincinnati counties and income list can be found here.
- The property will be the homebuyer's primary residence
- Property is located in an eligible county
For additional information on the Welcome Home Program, visit fhlbcin.com.
You can start the process now by applying for a low rate home loan! NMLS# 652486
*Funds available for a limited time, promotion offered at Universal 1 Credit Union’s or Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati’s discretion. Limitations may apply. Grants are limited to $25,000 for homebuyers who are honorably discharged veterans, active duty military personnel, reservists or surviving spouses of service personnel and $20,000 for all other homebuyers. Available for qualified applicants on new home purchase loans only. Contact our mortgage number (800.762.9555, ext. 424) for more information.Go to main navigation