Buying or refinancing a home is about you and your home, not about the mortgage. We've streamlined the process for both into easy steps. Once you have the financing you need you can focus on what really matters: your home.
SELECT THE TYPE OF LOAN YOU WANT
This part is easy. Decide on the best loan for you and we'll provide a variety of loan options based on:
- Your monthly income
- How much you owe
- How much you want to spend on your new house, or if you're refinancing, how much do you still owe
- How much you have to put down
- How long you're planning to stay in your new home
- How much flexibility you have with your monthly payments
You will be able to preview a variety of loan programs and pricing options. If you have any questions or information on total costs, just give us a call. Don't worry, we can help! Contact Us.
APPLY FOR THE LOAN
Here's what we need to know:
- Borrower Information - The basics about you.
- Property Information - The basics about the property you want to finance.
- Income - What you make.
- Assets - The assets you plan to use for the down payment and closing costs.
- Liabilities - What you owe and to whom. We will run a credit report to confirm liabilities and fill in that section of the application for you. (You'll have a chance to review and make any corrections.)
- Declarations - A few more questions to complete your application.
In many cases, we can provide you with a Pre-Qualification Letter. This letter is an estimate of the loan amount you may qualify for based on our initial review of your employment, income, assets, monthly debt obligations, and credit history. NOTE: This Pre-Qualification Letter is not a loan approval or a written commitment to lend.
PROCESSING YOUR LOAN
When we process your loan we verify the information you've provided us on your loan application. We will request minimum documentation to verify assets and income. Your new home, or existing home if you are refinancing, will be reviewed by ordering an appraisal, title report, and flood certification on the home. A prepaid processing deposit is required for these services and will be applied toward your closing costs. We also set up escrow for the loan closing and send out applicable disclosures so you have a chance to read through them.
FINAL LOAN APPROVAL
Final loan approval is subject to a full underwriting review, verification of all information provided in your loan application, and satisfaction of any outstanding conditions (e.g. receipt of an acceptable written appraisal of the subject property). Once these items have been satisfactorily completed, we can grant you final approval and prepare your loan for closing.
With final loan approval, we prepare the loan documents for you to sign and send them to an escrow company for signing. Once we receive the signed documents, we'll transfer the money to the escrow company and they will disburse the loan and record the documents.Go to main navigation