At Universal 1 Credit Union, member and employee safety is our #1 priority. U1 is closely monitoring the evolving circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have created an assessment team which is dedicated to meeting and reviewing the most current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local authorities to make proactive adjustments to our preparedness and response plan.
As new information arises, our assessment team will update our website to ensure proper communication to you. While we do not know how impactful the coronavirus will be, rest assured that our Business Continuity plan is in place and we do not anticipate any impact to our daily operations.
We strongly recommend and encourage you utilize all of U1’s remote banking tools. Registering for online and mobile banking allows you to check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, find our surcharge-free ATMs and apply for loans. Please contact our eServices team at 800.762.9555, option -0- for registration assistance and visit u1cu.org/anywhere to find ATMs near you.
Our commitment to you is to provide ongoing operations to ensure your financial needs are met and to guarantee a safe environment in which you and our staff can transact business.
The CDC recommends the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth, with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Go to main navigation