- Your full retirement age
- What should you consider before making the decision to claim Social Security
- How your benefit is calculated
- How much you'll receive claiming benefits early or later
- Retirement/Spousal benefits
- Survivor benefits
- And much more
- Beware of scams offering early access to vaccines for a fee.
- Keep an eye out for phishing scams where scammers email or text you with phony vaccine information.
- Steer clear of scammers trying to sell fake versions of vaccines.
Here are the facts:
- You can't pay to get early access to the vaccine.
- Medicare covers the cost of the COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 vaccines are also free to others throughout the country, although providers may charge an administration fee.
- Don't share your personal or financial information if someone calls, texts, or emails you promising to get you the vaccine for a fee.
Unity in the Community: In our partnership with Community Blood Center, we awarded $500 each to West Carrollton & Miamisburg and Fairborn & Stebbins High School for hosting a blood drive and supporting local needs. The two schools combined their awards and donated a check for $1,000 to support the following charities: Fairborn FISH Food Pantry and West Carrollton Operation Share Christmas Congratulations to all the schools involved!
You can now view the 2020 Annual Financial Report here